Totally going out of order for the days, especially the ones I’ve missed but I really wanted to do this one. OK so here it goes
1) “Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?” by Amy Winehouse
- Love, love, love the way she sings this classic song and the 1960’s feel with the use of the instruments
2) “They Don’t Know” by Jon B
- Jon B is one of my favorites. This song is probably is most popular. Too bad he isn’t the artist he once was cause he would put Robin Thicke and Justin Timberlake to shame.
3) “Lazy Love” by Ne-Yo
- This song is so sensual but the way Ne-Yo sings it is amazing!
4) “Animals” by Martin Garrix
- Can’t help by dances when this song comes on. My jam!
5) “Party Tun Up” by Mr. Vegas
- Love Mr. Vegas. Love this song. Takes me to the islands and lets me twerk a little bit.
6) “Light Up” by Drake featuring Jay-Z
- Ya’ll already know I love this song, it was already a SOTD. Classic and my favorite.
7) “Done” by Frank Ocean
- Some of Frankie Ocean’s earlier work. I love his vocals in this.
8) “No Church in The Wild” by Jay-Z & Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean
- The song goes HARD! Listen to this with the speakers ALL THE WAY UP!
9) “Be Your Girl (Kaytranada Edition)” by Teedra Moses
- My friend used this song for his Tumblr page but up until a few weeks ago, I never the name. The song should be played when I’m shopping in Forever 21 or H&M.
10) “Land Of The Snakes” by J. Cole
- One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite artists. He talks about his college life in this and oh yes, J. Cole attended my college. ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY BABY!